Magnolia Manor is a delightful location for your wedding ceremony, reception, bridal portraits, special event or corporate meeting. Our Wedding Garden, surrounded with lush greenery, towering oaks and the beautiful ‘Sweetheart Tree’, provides the perfect backdrop for a memorable outdoor wedding ceremony. The elegant Ashley Ballroom is lovely for receptions or indoor ceremonies and offers a variety of room layout options.
Magnolia Manor is a distinctive atmosphere far removed from the office environment. Amid the manicured gardens and graceful interior, you can entertain your business associates in our delightfully southern manor with modern conveniences.
- Built-in wet bar in the Ballroom
- Prep kitchen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- On site private parking
- One hour of rehearsal time for couples having a wedding ceremony at Magnolia Manor
- Conference Room and Boardroom are included as changing areas for wedding clients
- On site attendant for the duration of wedding and social events
- Complimentary use of facility for portraits (scheduled during work week hours)
- 130 for sit down meals with dance floor
- 150 for sit down meals without dance floor
- 275 for standing reception with dance floor and several tables
- 200 seated in Wedding Garden
- Capacities may be increased by 80 by adding tables on the outdoor patios
- Corporate meetings: 60 seated at seminar tables plus additional round table space
- Corporate Boardroom: 10-15 seated at 14 foot oval table
- Conference Room: 15-30 seated at round or seminar tables
Magnolia Manor is operated by Jaime Gilliam of JBG Management, LLC. Her extensive wedding and event planning experience will ensure you receive the finest possible service from the event booking process to the execution of the event, as well as connecting you with the best photographers, caterers, DJs and event suppliers in the Greensboro area.